Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Investment Channel of Coffee


I would like to own a coffee house, I would like to own an ice-cream shop, I would like to own a restaurant, I would like to own a bar, I would like to own a car wash center, I would like to own a pharmacy, I would like to open an old folk home, I would like to own a jewelry shop, I would like to...Many people have a lot of ideas. But for those white collar workers that have worked for few years, do they still remember the impulse of owning a car or internet cafe business during their college time?

Are you bored with the 9am - 5pm working life? Or you are irritated by the messy daily routine? Or you think that you have the capital to have your own career to do what you like? Now it's the best time to let Island Red Cafe (IRC) to help you to create a successful future.


Starbucks assigned franchiser said people will automatically think of Starbucks when mention about coffee. Starbucks coffee was established in 1971 in Seattle, America. It was then an insignificant store selling coffee bean, but now it have developed become a chain store which retail coffee bean and selling coffee beverage. In managing the franchisees, Starbucks will select only one company as their franchisee according to the area, not managing other franchising business. Therefore it's hard to own Starbucks by our own. How about other coffee chain stores? Let's look at Island Red Cafe (IRC).

2 comments:

红岛之恋 said...

please make sure that every outlets have same kind of services including food and beverage. I hope that IRC can achive higher goal in the future.

klfpatrick said...

hi,im hav intresting bout your IRC franchise,so my question is"how i can hav a chance to get IRC franchise?what do i need to prepared?for last any location i can choose?

thank you for your reply..